Simply what I feel

Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Favorite Songs

Five of my most favorite songs are "If I ain't got you" by Alicia Keys. Second "It's a beautiful day by U2. "Bomb in Gillead" by Karen Clark Sheard. Fourth, "Don't give up by Yolanda Adams. Lastly, I love you Jesus by Commonground Church Choir. I admire the song " If i ain't got you by Alicia Keys becasue first she is one of my favorite singers and this song to me symbolizes true love. I love the song by U2 because it represents how we should never take life for granted. The song by Karen Clark Sheard is especially one of my favorite songs because it tells about the goodness of the Lord, his wonderful works and his awesome power. The song by Yolanda Adams represents the determination of the human spirit to never give up and always keep hope and the song by Commonground reminds me of my love and appreciation for the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home